Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), Affidia Srl informs those who access the website and use other Online Servicesabout the use of personal data concerning them.
Affidia Srl SB (as for now “Affidia”) is an italian Benefit Company that provides information about food safety and food analytical controls. Affidia publish a quarterly magazine (Affidia, The Journal of Food Diagnostics), registered at the Court of Trieste 1st of October 2019 (n. 8/2019, Press register V.G. 3062/2019). Affidia provides information also by Online Services: affidiajournal.com, the web site of the magazine, and webinars.
Affidia Srl is the Data Controller and responsible for your personal data.
Email address: [email protected].
In case you have any request to exercise your legal right please send it by registered letter with return receipt: Padriciano 99, c/o Area Science Park, 34019 Trieste, Italy. In case in your country a Certified Email system is in place, you can use it, that is equivalent to registered mail. In this case please address your communication to: [email protected].
To allow correct navigation or to use the Online Services offered, the following data is collected:
Navigation Data. These are the data that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, and the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
Common Personal Data. Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("interested party"); the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more characteristic elements of his/her physical identity is considered identifiable (e.g. name and surname, tax code, telephone number, addresses, etc.).
Data is always collected to the minimum extent to achieve the purposes indicated below.
1) Browsing the site: only common data is collected (insofar as the information collected consists of Personal Data) and the legal basis is the execution of a pre-contractual relationship or the execution of a contract.
2) Satisfy the requests of the interested party regarding the activities of the Data Controller: in this case, only common data are collected and the legal basis is the execution of a pre-contractual relationship or the execution of a contract.
3) Organisation of the webinar and for sending participation links. Affidia, as the promoter of the webinar, can use the data provided in order to invite you to further free webinars and events (Legal basis for the execution of the contract);
4) Generic marketing. It means as an example, sending - with automated contact methods (e-mail) - promotional and commercial communications relating to services / products similar to those already used, by way of example and not exhaustively reporting events; of webinars; newsletter subscription (Legal basis of the processing: legitimate interest)
5) Marketing by third parties (with communication of data) belonging to Public Administrations, to the industrial and trade sectors: sending - with automated contact methods (such as sms, e-mail) and traditional (such as telephone calls with operator) - promotional and commercial communications, advertising material relating to offers of services / products, reporting of corporate events, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analyses by third parties specified above, to whom the data have been moved (Legal basis of the processing: consent optional and revocable at any time).
6) Marketing by analysing your preferences, habits, behaviors, interests deduced, for example, from your responses to our questionnaires or by clicking online on articles on the website, in order to send you personalized commercial communications and carry out online promotional actions with the preferences expressed in the context of web browsing. This processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will take place, only in the case of consent, with data processing tools which, following cross-referencing, will create your behavioral and commercial profile. The data and / or information collected in this way will be associated with any and / or additional data that are already in our possession by virtue of your adhesion to our services. (Legal basis of the processing: Optional consent and revocable at any time).
For all purposes the provision of personal data is not mandatory, however it is necessary to register to be able to participate in the webinar (with the exception of the treatments referred to in points 5 and 6). The provision of data in the fields marked with an asterisk is mandatory and failure to enter them does not allow to complete the registration procedure. On the other hand, the release of the data in the fields not marked with an asterisk, although it may be useful to facilitate relations with the Data Controller, is optional and failure to indicate them does not affect the completion of the procedure.
The data may be transmitted - always to the minimum extent necessary - to achieve each indicated purpose. The personal data relating to the processing, may be disclosed: to those who, within the organization of the Data Controller, need it as a result of the position held. These subjects are the persons authorized to process under the direct authority of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 n. 10 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "appointees"); to third parties to whom the Data Controller may outsource certain activities and who consequently provide the undersigned with certain instrumental services, in any case related to the treatments and purposes described above, such as administrative, accounting, tax, auditing, management of the information system , credit collection, mass filing, call centers. These third parties carry out processing on behalf of the Data Controller and are authorized to process them as Data Processors in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR.
The data may also be processed by companies that offer e-mail sending services; organizational support services for the event, webinar, database management and maintenance services and management of the marketing platform.
Your personal data may also be processed by other third parties but only in the event of your explicit consent.
The data are kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed, except for the longer time necessary to comply with legal obligations, due to the nature of the data or document or for reasons of public interest or for the exercise of public authority, taking into account the provisions of the company documentation conservation plan (by way of example, the terms of the law of conservation for civil and tax purposes is 10 years)
For direct marketing purposes, the data - if acquired - will be kept for 24 months or until the right of opposition is exercised via the appropriate unsubscribe button ("Click here") or by contacting the Data Controller in the manner described below.
For marketing purposes by third parties, it will be kept for 24 months, or until the right of revocation is exercised via the appropriate unsubscribe button ("Click here") or by contacting the Data Controller in the manner described below.
Marketing by profiling the data - if acquired - will be kept for 24 months or until the right of opposition is exercised via the appropriate unsubscribe button ("Click here") or by contacting the Data Controller in the manner described below.
The person concerned has the right to:
a. access to his/her Personal Data;
b. request the rectification of personal data that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
c. request its cancellation, where the conditions are fulfilled;
d. request the limitation of the Treatment, if the conditions are fulfilled;
e. oppose the Processing based on the public interest, for reasons related to a particular situation;
f. request the portability of data, where the assumptions are fulfilled and where technically possible;
g. request a list of Data Controllers, accompanied by additional data useful for their identification;
h. lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (in Italy, www.garanteprivacy.it).
Any request from the interested party can be forwarded to Affidia Srl in the person of the legal representative, based in Padriciano 99, Trieste, Italy, by registered letter with return receipt.
Trieste, January 2021